WELCOME TO COMPANDBEN
COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) announcement
To all Compandben International and Compandben SA Clients, Partners and Employees:
As an international business Compandben is actively monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) around the world and taking appropriate steps to ensure the safety of our employees and everyone associated with our business either directly or indirectly.
The following policies and measures are now in place to ensure safety of everyone
- Compandben Head Office employees are all now working remotely and as such are in a situation of automatic self-isolation. We have issued instructions to all staff to remain at home as much as possible and continue our day to day business electronically via skype, e mail and other media.
- A ban on all business related travel has today been issued including the cancellation of our Financial year end meeting planning in London for April.
- We have today requested diligence of all outsourced and contracted employees working remotely and in the field during the course of their daily activities.
- Employees have been advised to practice hand and respiratory hygiene and to have as little close contact with anyone not just those exhibiting symptoms that may be consistent with COVID-19-coughing/sneezing/fever/respiratory difficulties.
- Should we become aware of an employee who has contracted COVID-19 – we will immediately notify any affected customer, partners, or employee while adhering to all GDPR, privacy and health guidelines.
- We appreciate your continued partnership and stand ready to assist in any way we can to help manage through this situation together. Please do not hesitate to contact your regular Compandben contact if you have any questions regarding the above policies or the steps we are taking.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact myself or any of the Compandben team should you have any questions or concerns.
Director Compandben Companies
Cambridge UK and Geneva Switzerland
+44 79 58 173 708 +41 79 285 9713